I would love to see what people really think of these kind of things that tend to do the rounds in your email.
Have a read, I am fascinated to hear back!
- Touch her waist
- Talk to her
- Share secrets
- Give her your jacket
- Kiss her slowly
- Hug her
- Hold her
- Laugh with her
- Invite her to places
- Let her hang out with you and your friends
- Smile with her
- Take pictures with her
- Pull her on to your lap
- When she says she loves you more fight back
- When her friends say I love her more than you, deny it. fight back and hug her tight so she cant get to her friends. it makes her feel loved
- Always hug her and say "I love you" when you see her
- Kiss her unexpectedly
- Hug her from behind
- Tell her she is beautiful sometimes and not just sexy
- Tell her how she makes you feel
- Kiss her on the lips
- Don't ask her to buy you stuff, you buy it for her
- Tell her what feels good
- Make her feel loved
- Buy her little things every now and then
- Don't lie to her
- Don't cheat on her
- Take her anywhere she wants
- Text or call her in the morning to wish her a good day
- Be there when she needs you and even when she doesn't
- Hold her close when she gets cold
- If you are alone hold her close and kiss her
- Kiss her on the cheek; (it will give her the hint that you want to kiss them).
- While in the movie, put your arm around her and then she will automatically put her head on your shoulder, then lean in and tilt her chin up and kiss her lightly.
- Don't ever tell her to leave even jokingly or act like you're mad. If shes upset, comfort her
- When people diss her, stand up for her.
- Look deep into her eyes and tell her you love her.
- Lay down under the stars and put her head on your chest so she can listen to the steady beat of your heart, Link your fingers together while you whisper to her as she rests her eyes and listens to you.
- When walking next to each other grab her hand.
- When you hug her hold her in your arms as long as possible
- Call her at night to wish her sweet dreams.
- Comfort her when she cries and wipe away her tears.
- Take her for long walks at night.
- Always Remind her how much you love her.
I think you'll find 99% of those are true, and not that we're greedy, but they must be done! So uh yeah, bear that in mind ;)
Post a Comment